- This event has passed.
November 2, 2016 - November 3, 2016
Discount Code: FIMAGBF
FIMA attracts the highest number of top banks and asset management companies and provides the best opportunity to increase your visibility in the financial data world – critical to your personal career development.
Once again, we have designed the FIMA agenda to provide you with exciting and innovative content – our main themes this year include:
- Igniting your future data strategy – AI, machine learning robotics, data lakes and cloud storage
- Disruptive data technologies – data analytics and data visualisation and BlockChain
- Critical updates on BREXIT and what are the upcoming regulatory expectations and investment priorities for 2017?
- How to become the data-driven enterprise of the future
- Mastering data governance, data quality, market data, client data and data architecture and technology
Following overwhelming feedback, 2016 features even more interactive session formats – including synergy workshops and round tables. These provide a fantastic opportunity to discuss ‘off-the-record’ with your peers and engage in a more relaxed setting.
With more CDOs, Heads of Data Governance, Data Quality, Market Data, Client Data and Architecture than at any other event, this is your chance to make new contacts with the most senior data professionals in your industry and move your career forward.
Book online here http://wbresear.ch/fimagbfevpand save 15% as a subscriber of Global Banking and Finance Review, simply quote: “FIMAGBF”