- This event has passed.
Derivatives World London: The Debates
December 7, 2016
Join us on the 7th of December 2016 at the Grange City Hotel for an exciting day of debates, panels and ‘Ted’ style talks.
- Debate: A hard Brexit would be of detriment to the City of London
- Revolving moderator panel: Is the current path of industry development sustainable?
- Collaboration: The evolution of the FCM and future of the sellside/client relationship
- New Trading Opportunity: Brazil
- The future of fixed income trading: is the market broken?
- Machine learning: the next frontier in the front and back office
- Market making swaps: coming to an OTF near you
- The new bilateral margining regime and its impact on the derivatives market
Followed by a drinks reception for all conference participants!
Register to attend now: http://www.fow.com/events/derivatives-world-london-the-debates/details.html