- This event has passed.
Compliance and Conduct Risk in Financial Services Forum
May 6, 2015 - May 7, 2015
Embed a compliance culture and make good conduct real
This two-day conference brings together leadership from Compliance, Conduct risk and European Regulators to deliver a holistic view on how compliance and conduct risk are each changing financial services.
- Make conduct real for the business:drive customer loyalty and employee engagement through making your conduct risk strategy relevant
- Embed and create a compliance culture within the business units to avoid misconduct
- Understand how to work within the new and increasingly complex regulations: hear from local and EU regulators on ever-changing legislation including FATCA and AIFMD to discover the best ways you can work together.
- Use MI effectively to demonstrate that your business operates to the highest code, standards and ethics
- Address resourcing issues:get the balance right between outsourcing, automating and developing in-house training to provide compliance officers with the right skill-sets.
This summit is bringing together the leading minds of conduct risk and compliance to give you an unrivalled opportunity for you and your team to hear from UK and EU specialists.