- This event has passed.
CEE Pension Funds Conference
March 8, 2016 - March 9, 2016
From its initiation in 2014, the annual CEE Pension Funds Conference held each March in Prague has been a gathering place of the most influential pension funds, industry associations, asset managers, regulators and media within central Europe and beyond. For the next instalment of the conference in March 2016, Fleming Europe together with the official endorser PensionsEurope have decided to expand the event to a previously unseen level. For the first time in Central Europe, Fleming Europe will award the pension funds industry.
Through seven categories, the awards ceremony will recognise the best pension funds and their managers setting the benchmarks in quality, skill and distinction in Central & Eastern Europe:
• Best Long-Term Investment Strategy Award
• Best Innovation Pension Fund Award
• Best Risk Management Strategy Award
• Best Fixed-Income Strategy Award
• Best Equity Management Award
• Best Real Estate Management Award
• + Special Category: Best Pension Fund in CEE 2016
This is just a short overview of the hands-on experience you will get in Prague on 8 – 9 March 2015:
• OUT OF THE BOX Behavioural Finance – Customer Behaviour
Gordana Drobnjak | Pension Reserve Fund, Bosnia & Hercegovina | Executive Director
• European Commission Update: Developments of Personal & Occupation Pensions at the European Level
Jung Lichtenberger | European Commission, Belgium | DG for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union, Deputy Head of Unit C1 – Capital Markets Union
• COUNTRY-FOCUSED CASE STUDIES
• Bulgaria – Czech Republic – Slovenia – Poland – Norway
• CIO SPECIAL SPOT LIGHT SESSION : Asset Allocation of Pension Funds
• LOBBY GAME: How to effectively and appropriately deal with lobbyists? How to effectively lobby to get what you want?
• ACTION PLAN SETTING DISCUSSION: What strategy is to be taken for Pension Systems in CEE?