- This event has passed.
Best Execution and Transparency under MiFID II
November 24, 2016 - November 25, 2016
This marcus evans conference will examine and make clear exactly what MiFID II is demanding of firms, and its impact upon wholesale markets as a whole. This conference will assess best execution definitions and requirements, and show through peer led sessions how you can set yourself up to know what to report and to who and ensure your commercial policy is in line with the latest requirements. Delegates can expect to come away from these sessions with a broad appreciation of transaction reporting requirements, how to achieve the level of data quality demanded by the regulator, and also how to protect customer information.
- Appraise the impact of the new best execution rules in practical situations
- Clarify the latest requirements for pre and post trade transparency
- Understand the latest developments in trade platform definitions and what it means to be a systematic internaliser
- Develop a response to the data and reporting requirements consequent of the latest MiFID II texts
- Assess the logistical challenges of MiFID II implementation
Practical Insights From
- Fabio Braga, Trading Venues Policy, FCA
- Ian Thomas, EMEA Regulatory Lead, HSBC
- Rajeev Mehta, Global Head of Compliance and Conduct, ABN AMRO Clearing Bank
- Andrew Bowley, Head of Regulatory Response and Market Structure Strategy, Nomura
- Dennis Versteeg, Programme Manager Regulations for Financial markets, ING
- Beate Born, Lead Regulatory Affairs, UBS Wealth Management