- This event has passed.
March 9, 2016 - March 10, 2016
The demand for constant digital evolution in banking is still growing. However, with such a rapid pace of development, banks are facing the threat of being left behind. Banks are open for innovation. They’re reaching out to their customers with personalised services, they are changing communication platforms, the way they store data, and also their banking philosophy – they are learning how to make most of the cooperation with new market entrants.
On 9 – 10 March 2016, Barcelona will host BankInno 2016 – a forum which will bring together top executives from leading European banks to present stories of innovation, change and development.
Have a look at what’s in store for YOU:
• Panel discussion → How we got here: The current digital situation
• Regulation debate → Regulations as an engine or a brake for innovation development
• 360-second presentations → What we want to change: Market players on their visions and bank ideas
• Case Study → Payment processing innovations: What is coming forward?
• Battle → Mastering startups: “I have a solution for you…”
• Keynote end speech/visionary speech
Benefits of attending:
I/nvestigate the world of innovation – aim for effective strategies for reasonable prices
N/od to brave ideas – master the alchemy of cooperation with startups
N/avigate your way through the jungle of banks – improve your portfolio of services and products
O/bserve real-time brainstorming – 360 seconds from an idea’s conception to its birth
V/alue what matters most to your business – pamper your clients in every respect
A/spire to outdo your biggest achievements – invest money into innovation
T/urn your enemies into your partners – make the most of non-financial corporations
I/mplement regulations without any difficulties – guaranteed tips for success
O/ffer your clients revolutionary payment solutions – get a step ahead of your competition
N/ame your fears and identify your enemies – beat them with effective management and strategic plans