- This event has passed.
Asian Banking Forum: Southeast Asia
June 14, 2017 - June 15, 2017
The Asian Banking Forum (ABF) Southeast Asia brings together a pan-regional audience of retail banking representatives who are responsible for delivering digital change within their institution. Following the launch in 2015, ABF has consistently delivered an extremely practical agenda which drives change in a traditional sector. ABF is presented and attended by retail bank leaders from across Southeast Asia and thus is an annual touchpoint for executive networking and benchmarking.
Key Speakers & Topics 2017:
- Sanjoy Sen – Harnessing the Uberisation of banking to become a future leader
- Rana Peries – Increasing wallet share in Singapore
- Natividad Alejo – Reaching the under-banked
- Irianto Sunardi – Reaching the unbanked
- Vera Eve Lim – Emphasising the benefits in changing your approach from small, incremental steps to making the big change needed to achieve a true integration
- Sopnendu Mohanty – Highlighting opportunities through innovation and technology use to benefit both your business and your customers
Other reasons to attend:
- Our interactive Agenda ensures that the two day event will be more than a series of PowerPoint presentations and actually a genuine opportunity to learn, share and discuss.
- We have invited representatives from leading banks in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and beyond, providing a true scope of the Southeast region for all our attendees.
- 1:1 business meetings: incorporated into the agenda are pre-arranged one to one business meetings which allow banks to meet with leading service providers to create new profitable relationships.
We look forward to seeing you in Singapore!
For more information on the event, please visit: http://www.arena-international.com/abfsoutheastasia/ or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org