- This event has passed.
8th Annual Operational Risk Management in the Digital Age
November 27, 2017 - November 28, 2017
This marcus evans conference will enable institutions to understand the latest challenges and best practices to manage the diverse area of operational risk. They will learn the latest threats in cyber risk and benchmark their strategies to best tackle and remain resilient to cyber attacks. They will hear about the current thoughts and the developments with the SMA and how to prepare to incorporate this. In addition, they will understand the concept of conduct risk, and how to best manage this to reduce reputational damage and prevent further regulatory fines. Finally, they will hear about the current risk environment and how to best manage operational risk environment to reduce costs and bring value to the business.
Attending this Conference will enable You to:
- Discover the latest challenges and best practices to manage cyber risk
- Understand the changes to the SMA and how to prepare for implementation
- Benchmark your operational risk management strategies to optimise your strategies
- Develop key strategies to best manage conduct risk and incorporate into the operational risk framework
- Examine the wider risk environment for operational risk and the effect of changes, such as Brexit and digitalisation, on operational risk