- This event has passed.
5th Annual Funds Transfer Pricing and Balance Sheet Management
September 9, 2015 - September 11, 2015
Tailor FTP methodologies to coincide with market changes and regulatory reform
Why You Should Attend
This marcus evans event will provide banks with a platform to learn from practical examples of how others are already incorporating the LCR and NSFR into their FTP models as well as insight into future developments. Furthermore, we will build on previous years by providing expert speakers to demonstrate how to adapt FTP methodologies to suit the low rate environment, set and manage modelling and pricing curves as well as refine the application of FTP for markets businesses, including collateral and FVA.
Funds transfer pricing is a process now well understood by banks with many of the basic methodologies now established. The major challenge in today’s environment is how to continue to refine approaches alongside evolving market conditions and regulatory reform. The LCR and NSFR combined with a low interest rate environment will cause significant challenges going forward which will likely impact financial institutions across the sector and place even greater emphasis upon FTP.
- Key Topics
- Learn from practical examples of how banks are incorporating the LCR and NSFR into their FTP models
- Discover how to develop effective behavioural models and methods of pricing across your business
- Adapt methodologies to suit the low rate environment across Europe
- Refine the application of FTP for markets businesses, including collateral and FVA
- Hear how the wider regulatory environment is impacting FTP
- Previous Attendees Include
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Plc, BNP Paribas, Commerzbank AG, Corrtec LLC, Deutsche Bank, EBRD, HSBC, International Chamber of Commerce, Maybank London, Mizuho Bank Ltd, Santander, Standard Chartered Bank, The Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc, Unicredit, Wells Fargo, World Trade Organisation
- Why Choose marcus evans?
- marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.