- This event has passed.
4th Annual Pharma Packaging & Labelling Forum
November 26, 2015 - November 27, 2015
– Vienna, Austria
Together with some of the top think tanks, Global Leading Conferences’ 4th Annual Pharma Packaging & Labelling Forum is guaranteed to provide a great opportunity for similar minded peers. The goal of this symposium is to uncover the insights of the most emerging best practices and industry expertise, in the field of packaging & labelling in the Pharmaceutical sector.
Stay tuned in to gain the most insightful information for better complying with the fast approachingFMD Directives and its’ implementation. Furthermore, discover the latest updates and insights from market leaders, on Track-and-Trace Law; Serialization and Safe Supply Chain; strategies on Tamper Evidence and Combating Counterfeits; and many more challenges professionals face nowadays. Look forward to the revelation of new technologies during interactive presentations and panel discussions – along with proven methods for success in the pharmaceutical packaging and labelling sector – rest assured, an opportunity not to miss out on!
Join us in Vienna, Austria, with this unique chance of learning, networking, and extending your peer-to-peer professional base from across the globe.
- Gain an insight into the current market outlook and regulatory health-check
- Learn more about the track-and-trace law: 2015 deadlines for new requirements
- Interesting case study about the track & trace strategy from Abdi Ibrahim
- Listen to the best practices in the field of serialization and safe supply chain
- Discover the newest IT and automation solutions for serialisation and product tracking
- Debate on cost effective packaging vs. maintaining high standards
- Make your package unique on the market
- Latest updates from the German securPharm initiatives
- Introduction of the emerging tamper evidence strategies to overcome counterfeiters
- Get to know more about tamper Evidence from patient perspective
- The significance of smooth information communication to patients artwork accuracy – highest cause for recall
- Growing green – use less, discard less, save more, and reuse more
- Dreaming of innovation or waking up to the regulatory nightmare: e-Labelling phenomenon
Contact person: Lara Ventoso [email@example.com]Conference Manager