- This event has passed.
3rd Annual New Generation Operational Risk 2017
March 14, 2017 - March 15, 2017
3rd Annual New Generation Operational Risk 2017 will bring together industry professionals to provide a platform for discussion, insights and reviewing of the top priorities across the industry.
Operational risk is an area that is expanding in focus with many institutions deploying large resources and focusing attention on better management, understanding and most importantly adding value to the enterprise to overcome the direct and indirect risks associated.
The Center for Financial Professionals looks to provide high-level insight on critical operational risk areas through interactive panel discussions, thought provoking presentations, interactive Q&A’s, luncheon roundtables and extensive networking opportunities to further progress the discussions.
Key highlights addressed at the New Generation Operational Risk Summit
An overview of the regulatory landscape across operational risk from the PRA
LINES OF DEFENSE
A review of the roles of each line of defense across large banking organisations
Incorporating operational risk into a larger ERM framework and reviewing differing approaches
A review of the link between conduct risk events and reputation implications
Challenges, overview and uses of scenario analysis as a value adding exercise
Using risk appetite and use test for reflective results aligned with operational risk framework
Understanding supply chain and third party risks to better identify vulnerabilities
Reviewing the evolving model risk and requirements to ensure accurate reporting of stress test outcomes
The next generation of operational risks
Hear from over 20 senior operational risk presenters including:
- Operational Risk Specialist, PRA Bank of England
- Global Head of Three Lines of Defense, HSBC
- EMEA Head of International Risk Oversight, WellsFargo
- Head of Operational Risk Governance, Legal&General
- Head of Operational Risk Management Framework Programme, RoyalBankofScotland
- Executive Director, Operational Risk Management, MUFGSecurities
- Former Head of Policy, Risk and Regulatory Affairs, MUFG
- Head of Operational Risk Framework and Policy, HSBC
- Head of Resilience and Op Risk Unit, Technology & Operations, Santander
- Head of Advanced Analytics UK, Santander UK
- Non Executive Director, Permanent TSB
- Head of People Risk, Yorkshire Building Society Group
- Head of operational risk regulatory advisory, Credit Suisse
- ED, Head of Framework, Design & Systems, UBS Investment Bank
(Use this URL when hyperlinked the above highlighted text: