- This event has passed.
3rd Annual HR Minds Forum
September 10, 2015 - September 11, 2015
Industry: Human Resource
In the ever-increasing pace of the 21st century, it is essential for all HR professionals to, apart from their traditional role, become familiar with various areas of the business.
As the world is shrinking, talent needs to be identified both globally and locally by utilizing information technological and alternative approaches. While capturing talent becomes a more transparent and brand-based process, retaining Generation Y becomes and ever more challenging task. How to recruit the top-of-their Generation Z class graduates? What are the most successful data storage strategies worldwide? What do HRBPs’ role include and what has changed? How to utilizesocial media in order to create trust within the company and pride in employees? How to promote the company brand within the employed colleagues hence creating a higher rate for retention?
At this event we will be discussing answers to these and related pressing questions that various HR departments face across the globe.
- Innovatively Engaging Talent
- From Recruitment to Attraction of Talent
- Big Data Storage – the benefits of utilizing the cloud
- Millennials Moving Into Higher Management
- Multi-level engagement: baby boomers vs. Generation Y
- LEAN in HR and HR in LEAN
- HR Data Analysis – How to Improve Productivity and Project Completion?
- Social Networking Exposure and Its Benefits
- Human Resources Business Partners’ Role Definition and Best Practices
- Acquiring Generation Z Talent
- HR Startegies to Excellence
- Building Brands via Communication Strategy
- Sharing Best Practices, Case Studies & HR Innovations
- HR Gamification
- Strategic Advice for a Unique Employee Engagement Initiation
- Impact of Mobile on HR
Contact person: Lara Ventoso [email@example.com]Conference Manager