- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Post-Trade Forum & Trade Show
September 10, 2015 - September 11, 2015
Following the great success of our 1st Annual Post Trade Forum with more than a 100 participants, GLC 2nd Annual Post Trade Forum is aiming to unveil an exclusive gathering of experts from across the Globe. Discover the latest innovations to the issues in the field of post trade. This event will provide you guidance in the upcoming implementation of T2S, and listen to the first hand experiences of those, who are one step ahead of the game.
Uncover the very latest updates on CCP Clearing, securities financing transactions, Capital Markets Union and many more.
Unearth a number of best practices that has assisted the top dogs in the competition, not only from the Europe banking sphere, but also from Stock Exchanges, Clearing Houses, Asset Managers, Associations, Governmental Bodies and Regulators. Without a doubt, an opportunity, that cannot be missed out for those involved in the post trade operations.
Acquire the above at a five star environment coupled with qualified and diversified selected set of peers this September in Vienna, Austria.
- Market Outlook at a Glance
- Regulatory Healthcheck
- CSDR Settlement Discipline
- The first kick of wave 1 of T2S
- T2S and post-trade harmonisation
- Latest updates on the transition from a T+3 to a T+2 settlement cycle
- Automation technology in Post-Trade
- Evolutions in the field of securities financing transactions
- INTERACTIVE PANEL DISCUSSION: The very first impressions about T2S that will go live in June
- Clear or not clear – OTC derivatives trends
- Collateral Optimization in the highlight
- Standardisation and scale in micro-data/granular data
- Outsourcing – as an emerging cost-cutting method
- Tsunami for Custodians
- A bigger bang – The impact of MiFID 2
- Capital Markets Union
- INTERACTIVE PANEL DISCUSSION: Impacts of the newly launched regulations on the industry players
- Risk management in the field of CCPs
Who Should Attend
CEOs, VPs, Global Heads, Directors, General Managers and Senior Managers of Market Structure, Securities, Trading, Market Operations, External and Regulatory Affairs, OTC Derivatives and Post Trade Policy, Collateral Management, Counterparty Risk, Liquidity Risk, Investment Risk, Credit Risk, Financial Markets Policy, Regulatory and Market Policy Payments and Infrastructure and Strategy, Fund and Asset Management, Risk Management, Cash Equity Operations, Treasury Directors and Managers, Financial Services, Corporate Finance Executives, Dearlers, Senior Portfolio Managers, Senior Traders