- This event has passed.
2016 Edition: Third Party Risk Management for Banks
June 7, 2016 - June 8, 2016
Why You Should Attend
With a concrete approach to managing risk, firms can turn third parties into strategic assets. The 2016 edition provides small, medium and large-sized banks with answers to fourth party identification, how to minimize major service interruptions, properly handle customer or employee data, and comply with regulatory guidelines.
Our speaker panel of vendor risk/oversight, operational risk, procurement and supplier management experts will address key topics such as leading practices in the overarching TPRM framework, subcontractor management, strategies to comply with vendor risk regulations, resource allocation, proper documentation, methods to drafting contracts and instilling consistency within contracts, data collection and storage, resiliency planning, closing the gaps in third party oversight, technological tools, optimal due diligence procedures, sourcing processes that determine the slate of potential suppliers, cyber security, and more!
- Identify and classify third parties and subcontractors with guiding principles to address tougher regulations
- Establish a sound risk appetite framework by implementing a holistic approach to third party risk management
- Monitor and review third parties through due diligence assessments and accountability protocols
- Fortify cyber security protocols with third parties and learn strategies to cope with breaches
- Spearhead a business continuity and resiliency plan that aligns with regulatory guidelines to sustain critical operations during the resolution process
Previous Attendees Include
Bank of America, BankUnited, BMO Harris Bank, BOK Financial, Deutsche Bank, FDIC, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, HSBC, JP Morgan Chase, KeyBank, New York Community Bancorp, Northern Trust, OCC, PNC Bank, RBS Citizens, State Street Bank, Scotiabank, SunTrust Bank, TD Bank, Wells Fargo
Why Choose marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.