Continuum, the platform for whats next, today announced it has evolved and rebranded its intelligent, security-centric platform to enable MSPs to scale dynamically and protect their clients from complex threats. The platform now features five solution areas including two new categories: Continuum Enable„¢ and Continuum Assist„¢.
Our partners choose Continuum because our experience, solutions and services prove that we truly understand the needs of MSPs, said Michael George, CEO, Continuum. We know that modern MSPs need a next-generation platform that helps them grow with confidence and provides the technical capabilities, artificial intelligence and predictive analytics required to automate and orchestrate their most complex SMB customer environments.
The evolution of the Continuum Platform provides partners with a streamlined solution portfolio, enabling them with the technology, expert support and resources needed to address increasing end-client demands and achieve greater profitability.
The expanded portfolio covers five areas:
- Continuum Fortify„¢ (formerly Continuum Security) comprises enterprise-grade cybersecurity solutions to assess, detect and respond to the increasing cyberthreats faced by todays small and medium businesses.
- Continuum Command„¢ (formerly Continuum RMM) leverages intelligent automation and Continuums integrated, on-demand IT workforce to improve MSPs ability to service customers, boost technician productivity and optimize organizational capacity.
- Continuum Recover„¢ (formerly Continuum BDR) gives MSPs industry-leading backup and disaster recovery (BDR) technology, backed by expert support to maintain business continuity for clients.
- Continuum Assist„¢ allows services providers to rely on Continuums expert support staff across its network operations center (NOC), security operations center (SOC) and Help Desk, to support end-clients and shift in-house talent to high-value tasks that drive greater revenue.
- Continuum Enable„¢ is a comprehensive program of advanced technology trainings, certifications and in-depth sales coaching to help MSPs build more successful businesses.
As office technology providers look to accelerate their success in managed IT and network services, Continuum has created one of the only turnkey solutions that effectively scales to meet evolving SMB needs, says Anthony Sci, Senior Vice President, Direct Sales at Sharp Business Systems. As new threats put our customers data at risk, we have total confidence in Continuum and their Platform to help us navigate these challenges and protect our clients.
Our terrific partnership with Continuum gives us a competitive advantage, says Peter Melby, CEO at Greystone Technology. Their platformand the people behind ithelp us elevate our services and spend more time focusing on our customers. Were excited about this enhanced solution portfolio and look forward to partnering with Continuum to take on whatever lies ahead in small and mid-size business IT and cybersecurity.
To learn more about how Continuums MSP partners are leveraging the platform, click here.
Continuum is the proactive platform for whats next. With technologies and integrated services spanning security to backup to monitoring, the Continuum platform anticipates and tackles MSPs next challengesenabling them to grow with confidence.