Commonwealth Financial Network congratulates 11 affiliated advisors on being named to the Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisers list for 2018. The fourth annual list, produced independently by the Financial Times in collaboration with Ignites Research, was published this week in a special section of the newspapers U.S. edition, as well as on ft.com.
The Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisers is an independent listing produced annually by the Financial Times. The list is based on data gathered from advisors, regulatory disclosures, and Financial Times research. It reflects each advisors status in seven primary areas: defined contribution (DC) plan assets under management, DC plan business growth rate, specialization in DC business, years of experience, advanced industry credentials, compliance record, and DC plan participation rate.*
The 11 Commonwealth-affiliated advisors (representing 10 offices) named to this list are:
- Alexander Assaley, III, AIF, AFS 401(k) Retirement Services, Bethesda, Maryland
- Janel Cross, AIF, Align Wealth Strategies, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Timothy DiSette, ChFC, AIF, Infinitas, Overland Park, Kansas
- Trent Grinkmeyer, CRPC, AIF, Grinkmeyer Leonard Financial, Birmingham, Alabama
- Chad Gutner, CFP, AIF, Samuel Financial, Dedham, Massachusetts
- Brett Hoffman, CPA, AIF, The Insurance Exchange, Rockville, Maryland
- Valerie Leonard, AIF, CPFA, Grinkmeyer Leonard Financial, Birmingham, Alabama
- Jason Navarro, ChFC, CRPS, AIF, RFC, New England Wealth Management, Danvers, Massachusetts
- Richard Sotell, CFP, The Kraematon Group, Inc., Wellesley, Massachusetts
- John Steiger, CFP, AIF, ChFC, AEP, Wealth Planning Resources, Waltham, Massachusetts
- Peter Tsukazaki, AIFA, QPFC, TGPC, Tsukazaki & Associates, Honolulu, Hawaii
Wayne Bloom, CEO of Commonwealth, said, Congratulations to each of our advisors recognized on this list. To be selected and recognized by the Financial Times speaks to their individual, unwavering commitment to their clients and retirement plan participants goals and to their desire to continually improve and move the industry forward. We remain committed to providing dedicated one-on-one consulting to support the business objectives and continued growth of these successful practices.
About Commonwealth Financial Network Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, is the nations largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser“independent broker/dealer, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. J.D. Power ranks Commonwealth Highest in Independent Advisor Satisfaction Among Financial Investment Firms, Five Times in a Row. The firm supports approximately 1,800 independent financial advisors nationwide. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Commonwealth received the highest score in the independent advisor segment of the J.D. Power 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2018 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of customers satisfaction among financial advisors. Visit jdpower.com/awards.
Join Our Community: https://twitter.com/CommonwealthFN https://www.facebook.com/CommonwealthFinancialNetwork https://www.linkedin.com/company/commonwealth-financial-network https://blog.commonwealth.com/
*670 qualified applicants were nominated, of which 401 were recognized (60 percent of candidates). This honor is not indicative of the advisors future performance. Your experience may vary. Neither the advisors nor their parent firms pay a fee to the Financial Times in exchange for inclusion in the Financial Times 401. For the full methodology, visit ft.com.