The “China-Europe Rail Freight Transport Market to 2023: Growing Trade Forecasts Between the Two Regions” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
A decade ago, the proposal of China Government to build a robust rail network to connect Europe and China was regarded as a nightmare by most of the logistics service providers and shipping liners. Today, the rail network connects roughly 34 European cities with 35 Chinese cities and regarded as the cheaper service than air and faster than sea.
In 2017, it is estimated that more than 3,000 container trains ran between the two continents and rail share by cargo value increased by 144% in the first half of 2017.
Owing to the growing trade forecasts between the two regions, increasing Chinese infrastructure spending for Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) and subsidies for rail freight network, the international union of railways (UIC) estimated that the China-Europe rail services is expected to double its share of trade by volume over the next decade.
- Major Catalysts Propelling the China-Europe Rail Freight Transport Market
- Kazakhstan – The Gateway for China-Europe Southern Railroad
Major Market Developments
- United Parcel Service (UPS) launched a new Full Container Load (FCL) service between Hong Kong and Europe that leverages on the China to Europe service line. This two-way service adds to the existing freight rail services and offers 30% lesser cost than maritime transport and 60% lesser than Air transport.
- Rail freight logistics company Rail Cargo Group (RCG), JSC United Transport and Logistics Company (UTLC), the rail freight division of the (OBB) and have signed a MoU to improve rail freight service connections and increase intermodal transport on the China-Europe rail freight route.
2. Research Methodology
3. China-Europe Rail Freight Transport Market Insights
4. China-Europe Rail Freight Transport Market Dynamics
5. China-Europe Rail Freight Transport Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- DB Cargo
- Russian Railways (RZD)
- China Railway (CR)
- JSC United Transport and Logistics Company
- Kazakhstan Temir Zholy (KTZ)
- Far East Land Bridge Ltd.
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- InterRail Group
- Nunner Logistics
- Wuhan Han’ou International Logistics Co.
- Changjiu Logistics
- Kerry Logistics
- HLT International Logistics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hwsvww/chinaeurope_rail?w=4