William Blair, a premier global boutique with expertise in investment banking, investment management, and private wealth management, announced the availability of a whitepaper, “Impact Investing at William Blair: Our Journey to a Sustainable Future.” The whitepaper highlights how the firm creates value for clients, colleagues, and communities across business lines.
By incorporating sustainability and corporate governance factors into every aspect of our firms culture, we are working to create a more complete picture of the risks and opportunities facing companies today, said John R. Ettelson, William Blairs president and chief executive officer. We will continuously evolve our sustainability effort to best help our clients achieve long-term success.
Download a copy of the full sustainability whitepaper and learn more about how William Blair’s business lines are approaching this topic below.
- Investment Banking: By guiding companies in understanding how their ESG (environmental, social, governance) exposures will be viewed by investors and acquirers, William Blairs Investment Banking team is focused on positioning clients for success in todays capital-raising and deal making environment.
- Investment Management: By incorporating sustainability and corporate governance factors into every aspect of our fundamental analysis, William Blair Investment Management is working to create a more complete picture of the risks and opportunities facing companies today.
- Private Wealth Management: The proliferation of ESG and impact-focused strategies and products has created numerous options for how to make an impact with our clients capital. William Blairs Private Wealth Management team believes, however, that all of these conversations should start with why.
- Research: Across sectors, sustainability is an increasingly important factor that shapes the growth prospects of many of the companies in William Blairs research coverage universe.
- Read a Q&A from The Economist’s recent Investing for Impact event with Stephanie Braming, William Blair’s global head of investment management.
- Learn more about William Blair’s best practices in philanthropy, employee engagement, governance, and the environment.
- Read a Q&A with Jed Emerson, internationally recognized author and thought leader within the field of impact investing.
- Read additional firmwide publications, including a deeper dive into William Blair’s philanthropy strategy.
About William Blair
William Blair is a premier global boutique with expertise in investment banking, investment management, and private wealth management. We provide advisory services, strategies, and solutions to meet our clients evolving needs. As an independent and employee-owned firm, together with our strategic partners, we operate in more than 20 offices worldwide.* For more information, please visit williamblair.com.
*Includes strategic partnerships with Allier Capital, BDA Partners, and Poalim Capital Markets.
+1 312 364 8611