TurboTax, the nations leading online tax preparation service from Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU), has launched a new Hispanic integrated marketing communications campaign aimed at empowering the Latino community to take control of their finances with the help of in-language content and bilingual tax advice. The campaign includes TV, radio, digital advertising, media partnerships and integrations, influencer programs and social media activations, with engaging new content, in both English and Spanish, to ensure cultural relevancy.
Our 2019 new multi-channel campaign was designed to reach the U.S. Latino population in a very creative and educational way, said Mary-Ann Somers, Chief Growth Officer for Intuit TurboTax. We understand finances and taxes might seem overwhelming sometimes, particularly if presented in someones non-native language, so our goal is to help Hispanic taxpayers in the language of their choice by providing them with free digital tools and bilingual tax advice so that they feel confident and empowered in their financial and tax decisions.
The Hispanic marketing campaign launched in early January with three Spanish language television spots focused on TurboTax Live, a new way to do taxes that allows you to connect live via one-way-video to tax credentialed experts, who are CPAs, Enrolled Agents, and Tax Attorneys with an average of 15 years of experience. Our tax experts are now available year-around for unlimited help, in both English and Spanish. The three Spanish TV spots, Tech Showcase, Mam¡ Metiche and Electric Scooter highlight TurboTax Lives bilingual offer through relatable situations that Hispanics can connect with. The TV spot creative was concepted and produced by TurboTaxs AOR Wieden+Kennedy and will air through the end of tax season.
In addition to airing Spanish television spots on Univision, Telemundo, Azteca America, among others, TurboTax has a comprehensive 2019 campaign that will be complemented with additional strategic efforts that build on key relationships within the Latino community, including:
- Bilingual Blog Launch: Earlier this month, TurboTax announced the relaunch of its award-winning TurboTax Blog as a Bilingual Blog “ providing custom content for the Latino market in their language of choice. TurboTax is on the journey to create the largest bilingual site for financial and tax information. The content is available in both English and Spanish.
- Key Media Integrations: Through key media integrations on the leading networks and Spanish-language programming including Univisions Despierta Amrica and Telemundos La Voz, the brand will be providing insight into the benefits of filing taxes with TurboTax and highlight TurboTax Live bilingual tax experts.
- Influencer and Media Relations: TurboTax continues to leverage media and influencers to build awareness and relevance among this audience, partnering with well-known lifestyle experts and bloggers, including Anabel Blum, Marines Duarte and Gaby Natale, among others. The influencers will curate compelling lifestyle content to educate consumers about a variety of topics including tax deductions & credits, finances, tax reform implications, self-employment, and more.
- #WeAllGrow Partnership: In its fourth year of partnership, TurboTax has re-engaged with the #WeAllGrow Latina Network to execute an educational digital campaign starting with its first season event called Money & Mimosas “ powered by TurboTax with the goal of engaging Latina self-employed entrepreneurs and influencers around the topic of finances, budget planning and tax preparation. The partnership also includes the launch of a webinar series that will educate self-employed Latinas on different money and tax related topics.
- Media Partnerships: TurboTax has partnered with Spanish-language magazine People en Espa±ol and People CHICA on a digital content series providing educational content to both of their audiences, in both English and Spanish. Spanish language publisher ImpreMedia is also amplifying TurboTax in-language content in relevant subjects such as tax reform, tax deductions and credits and tax benefits of having dependents. Furthermore, the brand is collaborating with H-Code Media, a leader in digital advertising for the US Hispanic market, to develop a content video series with well-known Cuban-American actress Jenny Lorenzo. The culturally relevant video campaign called #TaxMitos (tax myths busters) will educate the Latino audience about tax laws and TurboTax products in a playful, informative way.
These are being executed in partnership with Hispanic public relations agency, Havas FORMULATIN.
Taxpayers and consumers are invited to join the conversation on social media and share their tax experience using the hashtag #TurboTaxGivesYouM¡s during tax season, which runs through April 15th, 2019.
Intuits mission is to Power Prosperity Around the World. Our global products and platforms, including TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint and Turbo, are designed to empower consumers, self-employed and small businesses to improve their financial lives, finding them more money with the least amount of work, while giving them complete confidence in their actions and decisions. Our innovative ecosystem of financial management solutions serves approximately 50 million customers worldwide, unleashing the power of many for the prosperity of one. Please visit us for the latest news and in-depth information about Intuit and its brands and find us on social.