The “Global Textiles Home Decor Market – Segmented by Product Category (Bed linen & bed spread, Kitchen linen, Bath/toilet, Upholstery, Floor, Others), Distribution Channel, and Geography – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global textile home decor market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Most purchasing of textile home decor products occurs through offline retail stores, but online retail stores is witnessing significant growth from the last few years, as more consumers are influenced by the convenience and product offering through online retail stores.
Traditional textile home decor retailers are focusing on increasing the sales by offering various promotional strategies which is attracting consumers towards offline retail stores.
Additionally, the growth of wall covering and wall bed market and foldable furniture products to save space is likely to drive the textile home decor market growth in upcoming years.
- Growth in the Home Furniture Industry to Drive Growth of the Textiles Home Decor Market
- Bed Linen Segment to Witness the Fastest Growth During the Forecast Period
- Improved Distribution Network to Drive the Textile Home Decor Market in Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market
- Nitori Holdings Group secured a contract with the partnership of GreyOrange and Ground INC to supply robotic solutions for logistics and e-commerce of home furniture segment.
- London-based label Shrimps, best known for its faux-fur and playful aesthetics, is set to launch a textile home decor products in collaboration with Habitat.
Key Topics Covered
2. Textiles Home Decor Market Insights
3. Textiles Home Decor Market Dynamics
4. Textiles Home Decor Market Segmentation
5. Textiles Home Decor Market Regional Analysis
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- Mannington Mills Inc.
- Companhia de Tecidos Norte de Minas
- Kurlon Enterprise Limited
- American Textile Company Inc.
- Leggett & Platt
- Nitori Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Williams-Sonoma Inc.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Ashley Furniture Industries Inc.
- Mohawk Industries Inc.
- Inter Ikea Systems B.V.
- Mittal International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xlktkf/textiles_home?w=4