Security Token Academy:
The Security Token Academy, an organization focused on covering and facilitating the evolution of the security token industry, announces the Security Token Industry Launch Event, bringing together industry experts to both celebrate and discuss this emerging industry in-depth.
The two-day event will feature commentary from top experts in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industries, and panels will focus on topics including current and future SEC regulations, tokenization companies and security trading organizations, technical foundations for the security token industry, tokenization of real estate, international exchanges, and more.
Tickets and more information are available at https://www.securitytokenacademy.com/info/security-token-industry-launch–1735/
The Security Token Academy is an organization focused on exploring the forthcoming security token industry, offering expert series of live online video, panel discussions, interviews and in-person events to explore the evolution of the security token industry.
Speakers at the event will include:
- David Weild: Former NASDAQ Vice Chairman and CEO of Weild & Co.
- Fabian Vogelsteller: Creator of the ERC20 token standard
- Jeremy Allaire: Founder, Chairman & CEO of Circle
- G. Daniel Doney: Co-founder and CEO of Securrency
- Mason Borda: CEO of Tokensoft
- Daniel Coheur: Chief Strategy Officer of Tokeny
- Ryan Feit: CEO of SeedInvest, equity crowdfunding platform connecting startups with investors
- Gautam Gujral: General Counsel and Co-founder of Vertalo
- Oscar Jofre: Co-founder & President/CEO of KoreConX, a platform for private companies to manage records, capital market activity and more
- Jor Law, Co-founder of Verify Investor, LLC
- Howard Marks: CEO of StartEngine, a leading equity crowdfunding platforms
- Tomohiro Nakamura: CTO of AnyPay, a new Dash POS system
- Cliff Pace: Head of the Malta Stock Exchange Fintech Accelerator Programme, designed to support fintech and crypto startups
- Scott Purcell: CEO and Chief Trust Officer of Prime Trust
- Jonathan Weibrecht: Director of Real Estate Capital Markets at security token platform Harbor
Additional speakers can be found at https://www.securitytokenacademy.com/info/security-token-industry-launch–1735/
Topics of panel discussions include custody and transfer agents; international exchanges; investors; primary issuance and secondary trading; regulation; real estate; technical foundations of security tokens; and tokenization platforms.
Sponsors of the conference include:
- Merrill Lynch, Private Banking & Investment Group: A division of Merrill Lynch offering broad array of wealth management products and services
- Securrency: Provider of fintech products for tokenized issuance and trading of securities
- AnyPay: AnyPay’s newest venture is a software platform that provides an integrated and one-stop solution for companies to launch security token offerings, including smart contract development, compliant investor onboarding and dividend distribution.
- Clifford Chance: Law firm with 3,000+ legal resources delivering solutions to fintech companies
- Harbor: Compliance platform for tokenizing private securities
- KoreConX: Platform for private companies to manage records, capital market activity and more
- Prime Trust: Blockchain-driven trust company
- SeedInvest: A leading equity crowdfunding platform that provides individual investors with access to pre-vetted startup investment opportunities.
- StartEngine: Leading platform for equity crowdfunding and investment opportunities
- TokenSoft: A technology platform that enables small businesses, enterprises, and institutions to meet compliance requirements for blockchain-based securities at issuance, distribution and exchange.
- Tokeny: Fintech dedicated to supporting the management of tokens during and after an STO
- tZero: Distributed ledger platform for capital markets
- Vertalo: Platform offering SEC-compliant stakeholder registry platform
- Verify Investor, LLC: Leading resource for verification of accredited investor status
- Weild & Company: Fastest cloud-based investment bank in the US
LOCATION & TIME:
- October 4 (6:30 – 10:00 pm): Celebratory dinner cruise and networking opportunities will take place on the Spirit of New York yacht
- October 5 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm): Panel discussions and networking opportunities will take place at the Conrad Hotel (102 North End Avenue, New York 10282)