Technavio has been monitoring the gastrointestinal diseases therapeutics market and it is poised to grow by USD 22.82 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co. Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., and UCB SA are some of the major market participants. The increasing incidence of gastrointestinal diseases will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing incidence of gastrointestinal diseases has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Gastrointestinal Diseases Therapeutics Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Gastrointestinal Diseases Therapeutics Market is segmented as below:
- Drug Class
- Anti-inflammatory and Immunosuppressors
- Acid Neutralizers
- Other Therapeutics
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43343
Gastrointestinal Diseases Therapeutics Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our gastrointestinal diseases therapeutics market report covers the following areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases Therapeutics Market Size
- Gastrointestinal Diseases Therapeutics Market Trends
- Gastrointestinal Diseases Therapeutics Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies strong product pipeline as one of the prime reasons driving the gastrointestinal diseases therapeutics market growth during the next few years.
Gastrointestinal Diseases Therapeutics Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the gastrointestinal diseases therapeutics market, including some of the vendors such as Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co. Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., and UCB SA Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the gastrointestinal diseases therapeutics market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Gastrointestinal Diseases Therapeutics Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist gastrointestinal diseases therapeutics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the gastrointestinal diseases therapeutics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the gastrointestinal diseases therapeutics market
- Analysis of the markets competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of gastrointestinal diseases therapeutics market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Drug class
- Market segments
- Comparison by Drug class
- Anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressors – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Acid neutralizers – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other therapeutics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Drug class
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abbott Laboratories
- AbbVie Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- UCB SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavios report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavios comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.