The “Qatar Switchgear Market By Type (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage, and High Voltage), By End User (Utilities, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Qatar switchgear market is projected to surpass $ 1 billion by 2025, owing to high investments in development of infrastructure such as stadiums, hotels, etc., for the preparation of FIFA World Cup 2022 coupled with increasing power consumption, majorly due to rising demand for desalination plants and cooling systems.
Moreover, the Government of Qatar is investing in development of airports, metros, etc., and is also making significant strides in power transmission as a part of Qatar National Vision, 2030, which is likely to drive demand for switchgears in Qatar in the coming years.
In addition, there is a significant focus towards development of renewable energy sources in Qatar, with Qatar Petroleum & Qatar Electricity and Water Company (QEWC) developing Siraj Energy solar project, which is further anticipated to positively influence Qatar switchgear market during forecast period.
Qatar Switchgear Market 2013-2025 discusses the following aspects of switchgear market in Qatar:
- Switchgear Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage, and High Voltage), By End User (Utilities, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Some of the companies operating in Qatar switchgear market are
- ABB LLC
- Al Farraj Trading And Contracting Co.
- Al-Bidda Group
- Eaton FZE
- Elimsan Switchgear Equipment & Electromechanical Industry And Trade Inc.
- L&T Electrical & Automation FZE
- Lucy Switchgear FZE
- Q-Tec Switchgear W.L.L
- Schneider Electric FZE (Middle East)
- Siemens WLL
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Distributors
5. GCC Switchgear Market Overview
6. Qatar Power Sector Overview
7. Qatar Switchgear Market Outlook
8. Qatar Low Voltage Switchgear Market Outlook
9. Qatar Medium Voltage Switchgear Market Outlook
10. Qatar High Voltage Switchgear Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Value Chain Analysis
14. Qatar Economic Profile
15. Channel Partner Analysis
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zfdmsz/qatar_switchgear?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900