The “Preference and Behavior Analysis of Taiwanese Digital Gamers” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The researcher conducted an online questionnaire research in Taiwan and received 1,068 valid questionnaires. This report provides an overview of Taiwanese digital gamers’ preferences and examines their behavior with socio-demographic characteristic factors such as gender and age.
The findings suggest:
- 63.2% of Taiwanese digital gamers play games on Android smartphones.
- 63.3% of Taiwanese digital gamers aged 19 and under spend more than an hour playing games every day.
- 57% of Taiwanese female digital gamers prefer games with cute graphical styles.
List of Topics
- The effect of socio-demographic characteristics such as gender and age on preferences and behavior of Taiwanese digital gamers
- Questionnaire assessment of gaming device, platform, time, and graphic style preferences of Taiwanese digital gamers, disaggregated by gender and by age group.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objective
3. Taiwanese Digital Gamers Overview
3.1 Over 60% of Gamers Play Games on Android Phones
3.2 22.2% of Female Gamers Play Games on iPhone
3.3 30% of Gamers Aged 19 and Under Play Games on a PlayStation 4
3.4 53.9% of Gamers Play Less than An Hour Every Day
3.5 27.7% of Female Gamers Play Less Than 30 Minutes Every Day
3.6 63.3% of Gamers Aged 19 and Under Play at Least an Hour Every Day
4. Preference Analysis of Taiwanese Digital Gamers
4.1 75.5% of Gamers Play Phone/Tablet App Games Recently
4.2 3% of Male Gamers Play VR-supported Games
4.3 Gamers Aged 19 and Under are Major Players in the Digital Game Ecosystem
4.4 46.9% of Gamers Prefer Games with Cute Graphic Styles
4.5 57% of Females Prefer Games with Cute Graphic Styles
4.6 30.8% of Gamers Aged 25-29 Have No Particular Graphic Style Preference in Games
6. Demographic Segmentation
6.2 Age Groups
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b6rr77/preference_and?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900