The “Pre5G ARPUs, VAS & Innovation 2018 To 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The research provides critical analysis of the key 4G/ 4G+ Business Models, Strategies and Developments while providing insights into the future of the converging systems appearing on the curve.
In a diverse industry like Mobile & Wireless, fast growth is a prerequisite for overall development. The nextgen 5G is a radical departure from the industry’s previous development strategies in its scale, scope and ownership. Implicit in the design of this generation’s shift is the fact that Operator economy cannot sustain growth without evolving to the next generation for all its merits.
This report – putting into perspective the belief, there’s almost nothing which early-5G can facilitate (which) a mature 4G can’t will lay to rest and ridicule all such claims.Inspired by some recent innovations practised by a handful of telcos, it’s proved how a shift from regular business practices cannot just offer cushion of returns and leverage during the transition period, but also play a crucial role in preparing & conditioning the customer for future.
- Increasing Adoption of Smartphone
- Growing penetration of high speed mobile broadband
- Increasing interest of tech giants in mobile VAS
- Digital Lifestyle
- Customers are more willing to pay for content than connectivity
- Time Spent on Mobile Devices is Growing Continuously
- Growing Demand From Different Business Verticals
- Growth of IoT Technology to create Fresh opportunities for VAS
- New Service Development and Service Delivery Innovation
- Telecom VAS Value Chain & Key Stakeholder Analysis
Key Topics Covered
2 VAS Market Overview
3 Strategic Options for Telcos to Combat Digital Disruption
4 Proven VAS Innovation Case Studies
5 Spotting the Next Revenue Opportunities, Market Potential and Forecasts 2018-2025
6 Mobile VAS Vendors? Competitive Landscape
7 Recommendations for Boosting 4G/Pre-5G Profitability
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pp4tsk/pre5g_arpus_vas?w=4