NEW YORK, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Translation and Localization Services Market” report has been added to SpendEdge's library which is trusted by more than 100 CPOs and 500 category managers who uses our insights daily.
The Translation and Localization Services market is poised to grow by USD 20 Billion, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7.09% during the forecast period.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical negotiation levels that will help achieve the best prices.
- Gain information on relevant pricing levels, detailed explanation of the pros and cons of prevalent pricing models.
- Methods to help engage with the right suppliers and discover KPI's to evaluate incumbent suppliers.
Fetch actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each product and service segments.
Some of the Top Translation and Localization Services suppliers listed in this report:
This Translation and Localization Services procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- LanguageLine Solutions
- SDL Plc
- RWS Holdings Plc
- Keywords Studios Plc
Fetch actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each product and service segments:
Related Reports on Professional Services Include:
- Catering – Forecast and Analysis: This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their catering requirements. Some of the leading catering suppliers are profiled extensively in this report.
- Translation and Localization Services Sourcing and Procurement Report: The Translation and Localization Services will grow at a CAGR of 2.91% during 2021-2025. This report evaluates suppliers based on compliance with inland and overseas, specialized knowledge, technical abilities, and proven track record.
- Integrated Facility Management – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The integrated facility management will grow at a CAGR of 8.58% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 2.25%-3.25% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market..
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Translation and Localization Services that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Translation and Localization Services TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/post-covid-19-translation-and-localization-services-market-procurement-research-report–spendedge-301344532.html