Join the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) at its 34th Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Hong Kong from Tuesday April 9 until Thursday April 11.
Accredited journalists are invited to attend the event and must register in advance. Please send your name, affiliation and contact details to Lauren Dobbs at [email protected]
This years event will feature leading industry executives and public policy-makers, including:
- Keynote Address: The Honourable Paul CHAN Mo-po, GBM, GBS, MH, JP Financial Secretary, The Government of the Hong Kong, Special Administrative Region
- Keynote Address and Interview with: Rostin Behnam, Commissioner, US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- Keynote Address: Guy Debelle, Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of Australia
- Fireside Chat with: Charles Li, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- Keynote Address: James Shipton, Chair, Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Keynote Remarks: Eddie Yue, Deputy Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Sally Chen, HK Resident Representative, International Monetary Fund
- Keith Lui, Executive Director, Supervision of Markets Division, Securities and Futures Commission
- Patrick Pearson, Head of Financial Market Infrastructures and Derivatives, European Commission
- Sbastien Raspiller, Assistant Secretary, Head of Financial Sector Department, Directorate-General of the Treasury, French Ministry of Economy and Finance
- Shunsuke Shirakawa, Vice Commissioner for International Affairs, Financial Services Agency (FSA), Japan
- Amir Zaidi, Director, Division of Market Oversight, US CFTC
Other speakers have now been announced. See the latest agenda here. An updated agenda will be available in due course.
The ISDA AGM is the premier event for derivatives professionals globally. Bringing together hundreds of senior industry executives and policy-makers over three days, the event combines top-quality content with unrivalled networking opportunities.
ISDA CEO Scott O’Malia and ISDA Chairman Eric Litvack discuss this year’s AGM in a preview video.
The conference, Preparing for 2020 and Beyond, will include sessions on:
- Benchmark reform
- Margin requirements
- Market fragmentation
Press are invited to attend all social events, including the pre-conference welcome reception on Tuesday April 9 at 7:30PM.
Please note that attendance at the evening events is granted on a strictly off-the-record basis and is for networking purposes only, not for reporting.
Conference sessions are held on Wednesday April 10 “ Thursday April 11, 2019. The pre-conference members welcome reception is on Tuesday April 9 at 7:30PM.
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong 1 Harbour Road Hong Kong SAR, China
Since 1985, ISDA has worked to make the global derivatives markets safer and more efficient. Today, ISDA has over 900 member institutions from 70 countries. These members comprise a broad range of derivatives market participants, including corporations, investment managers, government and supranational entities, insurance companies, energy and commodities firms, and international and regional banks. In addition to market participants, members also include key components of the derivatives market infrastructure, such as exchanges, intermediaries, clearing houses and repositories, as well as law firms, accounting firms and other service providers. Information about ISDA and its activities is available on the Associations website: www.isda.org. Follow us on Twitter @ISDA.
All press attending this conference must register in advance
Please send your name, affiliation, and contact details to Lauren Dobbs [email protected]
You are receiving this email as notification of an ISDA Press Release distribution. If you no longer wish to receive these emails please contact [email protected].
ISDA is a registered trademark of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc.
ISDA New York
+1 212 901 6019