Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced today that the company will showcase its latest solutions at the European Conference on Optical Communication Exhibition 2018 (ECOC 2018) in Rome, Italy, September 24-26.
Keysight will demonstrate its latest high-speed, test solutions in a private room, building SC3, room J, and its solutions will be used to enable several demonstrations at customers stands throughout the exhibition. In the room, Keysight will highlight coherent signal analysis solutions featuring the new Infiniium UXR-Series Real-Time Oscilloscopes and the new N4391B Optical Modulation Analyzer with up to 110 GHz Bandwidth, as well as the M8194A 120 GSa/s arbitrary waveform generator (AWG). The room will include demonstrations of new optical and electrical 400GE / PAM4 compliance test solutions, as well as 1.2 Terabit and 400ZR test equipment for coherent optical applications. The private room will be open to the public on Sept. 24 – 26 starting at 3:30 pm.
Ixia, a Keysight business, will demonstrate its 400 Gigabit Ethernet (GE) test solutions at ECOC 2018 in cooperation with other organizations. With the Ethernet Alliance (Stand 618), Ixia will participate in the first multivendor demonstration of interoperability in the 400GE ecosystem with a 400GE switch over OSFP optical transceivers which leveraged all 8 ports in the AresONE OSFP 8x400GE test system to deliver 3.2 Tbps of live Ethernet traffic. The demo also uses passive copper Direct Attached Cable (DAC) assemblies from Amphenol and TE Connectivity Ltd.
Keysight and Ixia solutions will be used at several customers stands to showcase their next-generation optical innovations. Some examples include:
- Fujitsu Optical Components (FOC) (Stand 703), a leading global supplier of high performance optical components and transceivers, uses Keysight’s N1092C DCA-M sampling scope with N1078A optical/electrical clock recovery unit and 86100D DCA-X mainframe with 86108B precision waveform analyzer for the development of their 400G OSFP/QSFPDD transceivers.
- HUBER+SUHNER Cube Optics AG (Stand 410), will present a live demo at its booth of its latest ultra-compact integrated multi-lambda 200 Gbps PAM4 Receiver Optical Sub-Assembly (ROSA), compatible with the 200G and 400GBase-FR8 standard using Keysights N1092E DCA-M sampling oscilloscope for analysis.
- Ciena Corporation (private room), is a global networking systems, services, and software company. Ciena uses Keysights M8290A optical modulation analyzer (OMA) to demonstrate its Wavelogic Ai„¢ coherent applications.
- Finisar (Stand 400), a global leader in optical communications, will demonstrate their leading optical transceiver modules operating in the Ixias 2nd generation 400GE, AresONE test system. The demonstration will consist of AresONE ports transmitting and receiving up to 3.2 Tbps of live Ethernet test traffic with Forward Error Correction (FEC).
- Source Photonics (Stand 416), a leading global provider of innovative and reliable technology that enables communications and data connectivity, will demonstrate the maturity of the 400GE ecosystem, using their 400G QSFP-DD LR8 transceiver and traffic from Ixias field-proven K400 QSFP-DD test system.
- Mellanox Technologies (Stand 432), a leading supplier of end-to-end Ethernet and InfiniBand intelligent interconnect solutions, will use Ixia’s AresONE 8x400GE QSFP-DD test system to demonstrate 200Gb/s live traffic using 200GBASE-SR4 multimode fiber transceivers and 400Gb/s QSFP-DD passive copper DAC assemblies.
- Molex (Stand 606), a leading global manufacturer of electronic solutions, will demonstrate line rate 400G Ethernet traffic with Ixias K400 over Molexs new 3m QSFP-DD DAC. Real-time analysis on K400 will showcase test results of pre-FEC (forward error correction) per lane BER (bit error rate) better than IEEE specifications.
Show Information: ECOC 2018, Rome, Italy, on September 23-27, 2018
Exhibition Hall: Sept. 24-26, 2018 Fiera Roma, The Exhibition & Congress Centre of Rome
For more information about ECOC 2019, visit: https://www.ecoc2018.org/
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.2B in fiscal year 2017. In April 2017, Keysight acquired Ixia, a leader in network test, visibility, and security. More information is available at www.keysight.com.