Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that before the markets open on Monday, April 29, 2019, Kemper will issue its first quarter 2019 earnings release and financial supplement, and will also file its quarterly report on Form 10-Q with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Following their publication, these documents will be available on the investor section of kemper.com.
Kemper will host its conference call to discuss first quarter 2019 results on Monday, April 29, 2019, at 4:15 p.m. Eastern (3:15 p.m. Central). The conference call will be accessible via the internet and by telephone at 844.826.3041. To listen via webcast, register online at the investor section of kemper.com at least 15 minutes prior to the webcast to install any necessary software.
A replay of the webcast will be available online at the investor section of kemper.com.
The Kemper family of companies is one of the nations leading insurers. With nearly $12 billion in assets, Kemper is improving the world of insurance by offering personalized solutions for individuals, families and businesses. Through our businesses, Kemper:
- Offers insurance for auto, home, life, health and valuables
- Services 6.3 million policies
- Is represented by more than 30,000 agents and brokers
- Employs over 8,100 associates dedicated to providing exceptional service
- Is licensed to sell insurance in 50 states and the District of Columbia
Learn more about Kemper.