InMoment, a pioneer in cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence technologies, was named a Leader by independent research firm Forrester in a new report: The Forrester Wave„¢ Customer Feedback Management Platforms (CFM), Q4 2018.
Forrester analysts identified the nine most significant providers for participation and conducted an exhaustive evaluation of each companys capabilities across a variety of criteria. Forrester placed InMoment in the top, Leaders category, while noting the companys continued momentum, and citing it as a strong partner that assures clients make the most of current programs while also working to future proof them. The report also observed that clients value InMoment for its innovation, impact on process, and for helping them move from metrics to meaningful analysis, as well as its ability to help clients think about the future beyond surveys an inevitability that many struggle to accept.
CX is becoming more essential and core across all companies and verticals, said InMoment CEO Andrew Joiner. We appreciate being recognized as a leader amongst CFM providers, and feel that the evaluation echoed our strategy, which is to move companies from metrics to more meaningful analysis. Executing on that strategy requires that we take a fundamentally different approach to evolve feedback beyond traditional surveying techniques, and leverage our differentiated technology platform and advanced data science. We believe that the most important takeaway from the report is reinforcing our record as a proven innovator, uniquely able to lead our clients and the industry into the future of CX.
Click here to download a copy of the report.
The report included a comprehensive set of evaluation criteria on which vendors were ranked from one to five, with five being the highest score possible. InMoment achieved 5.0./5.0 in a 19 of these criteria.
Criteria where InMoment received the highest score possible (5.0./5.0) in Strategy, as defined by Forrester, include:
- Product vision and strategy: Forrester gave a 5.0 score to those whose product vision aligns with its vision for the CFM space and will make them more competitive and whose strategy addresses all current product gaps and major industry trends, is able to provide a comprehensive solution across the enterprise, and identifies and responds to competitive threats.
- Roadmap: Planned enhancements and integrations over the next 18 months are based on customer needs, and position our product for market leadership.
- Past performance and execution: Best in class in defining time-frames, milestones and benchmarks. Best in class in demonstrating tangible evidence of execution roadmap in major investments/announcements and employee strategy.
- Enterprise strategy: Best in class capabilities and expertise serving enterprise clients.
- Customer understanding: Ability to engage clients in strategy, design and development process for products and services to ensure enhancements are in line with their needs.
- Target buyers: Demonstrated use cases that spread across more than one line of business or channel, and prove enterprise capabilities.
- Average sale price or contract value. Greater than $500K.
Criteria where InMoment received the highest score possible (5.0./5.0) in Current Offering, as defined by Forrester, include:
- Thought leadership: The degree to whichand how well vendors clients ratethe amount of proactive guidance vendor provide to enable their long term VoC success, as well as their ability to future-proof client programs.
- Alerting and closing the loop: Ability of solution to alert users across the organization to customer issues, trigger actions, facilitate collaboration, and monitor results. In additional, the degree to which the solution enables employees to be effective and efficient when managing cases and closing the loop.
- Enabling systemic changes: Degree to which vendors enable clients to address systemic problems (optimizing processes and policies, etc.), as well as the ability to size the impact and determine the potential impact before taking action on larger systemic issues.
- Prioritization and governance: Ability to prioritize alerts and opportunities, for example when alerts reach people or teams, ability of platform to ensure that corrective action is taken or monitored while in process. Ability to help clients in prioritizing action by defining which actions have the biggest impact overall, for key metrics, for important customer groups, etc.
- Dashboards and reporting: Types of reports and dashboards generated and how theyre delivered. Degree to which the dashboards are engaging, easy to interpret, and enable cross-functional collaboration between stakeholders.
- Scalability: Demonstrated ability to scale to match clients organizations, and to serve complex enterprises.
- Professional services offerings: Type and extent of professional services offerings.
- Platform accessibility: How easy the platform is for clients to access.
- Employee feedback collection: Extent of vendors ability to collect employee feedback
- Data sources: Number of data sources, and how well integrated.
- Image and video mining: Vendors ability to analyze image and video.
InMoment„¢ , the leading cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence platform, arms brands with compelling customer insights to drive high-value business decisions and relationships with both customers and employees. The companys industry-leading, data science-infused customer feedback management platform, the CX Intelligence Cloud„¢ powers a full suite of Voice of Customer (VoC), Voice of Employee (VoE), and Employee Engagement solutions. InMoment provides innovative solutions and strategic support services to more than 425 leading brands across 95 countries. For more information, visit http://www.inmoment.com/.