Petrochemical & Chemical end-user industries in helical screw blowers market will be growing at remarkable pace with a significant CAGR by 2024. Chemicals and petrochemicals industries require rotary screw blowers for conveying raw materials and compressing explosive gases of chemical refineries. These gases include hydrogen, nitrogen, natural, chlorine gas, etc. Power, steel plant and food & pharmaceuticals industries have shown significant growth in terms of both volume and revenue in 2017, which will grow substantially over the projected timeframe.
Helical Screw Blowers Market will surpass USD 1.15 billion by 2024; according to a new research report.
Request for a sample copy of this report @
MEA Helical Screw Blowers Market will hold high potential in coming years as major oil & gas companies are based in UAE and Saudi Arabia. In addition, ongoing large construction projects in the region will stimulate the demand for cement in future. For instance, projects such as AL-Maktoum International Airport Expansion valued over USD 33 billion is one of the biggest project in Dubai authorized by Dubai Airport Authority (DAA). In May 2016, Majid Al Futtaim company had invested USD 8.2 billion to construct 6 hotels, 28 cinemas, 10 cities centers mall and super markets in UAE within next 10 years. Growth trends in the regional construction industry will positively influence MEA helical screw blowers market over the projected timeframe.
Food industry significantly requires helical screw blowers for pneumatic conveyance of bulk materials. Increasing demand for high-efficiency blowers from food processing sector will substantially drive the global helical screw blowers market. Indian domestic cement consumption has increased from 165.6 million tons in 2011 to over 275 million tons in 2017. Such traits exhibit brighter scope for global market in cement industry.
Helical Screw Blowers Market, by End-user:
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Steel plants
- Food & Pharmaceuticals
Important pointers encompassed pertaining to the end-user spectrum:
- The report includes major details regarding the end-user spectrum of the keyword.
- The study mentions information about the revenue estimate of the end-user categories by the end of the forecast duration.
- The market share accounted for by each of the end-user segments are discussed in the report.
- The study also discusses the ongoing and future trends defining the end-user spectrum.
Make an Inquiry for Purchasing this Report @
Food processing industry optimizes rotary screw blower systems for food plant to manage energy at mill and for reducing wastage. These blowers require only 120 horsepower electricity instead of 320 horsepower to operate, thus resulting in efficient energy saving and reduced maintenance cost for food processing industries. For instance, General Mill, one of the largest food manufacturing company, witnessed over USD 13.5 million in energy saving by 2016 by installing blowers in their food processing plant.
Other important pointers encompassed in the report:
- The Helical screw blowers Market study presents a 360-degree synopsis of the industry in question, covering all the latest aspects possible.
- The numerous pricing trends prevalent in the Helical screw blowers Market are presented in the report.
- Pertaining to the competitive landscape, the report also includes a snippet about the financial data of the companies included.
- A gist of the regulatory norms governing the Helical screw blowers Market across the developed and developing economies has been enumerated in the study.
- For the sake of convenience, the Helical screw blowers Market report also explicates on the market definitions referred to in the document.
Browse Report Summery @ https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/helical-screw-blowers-market
Prominent helical screw blowers market players are:
- Gardner Denver
- Zhejiang Kaishan Compressor Co. Ltd.
- KAESER KOMPRESSOREN
- Universal Blower
- Swam Pneumatics Pvt
- Chandler Equipment
- Zhengzhou Qugong Machinery Equipment
- Performance System III
- Inc. Atlas Copco
About Global Market Insights:
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Corporate Sales, USA
Global Market Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-689-0688
Email: [email protected]