The “Global Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR)/Multiple Platform Market Forecast” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides a 10-year forecast of the worldwide market for handheld OTDRs and multiple-test units (platforms) using OTDR modules, as well as supplementary
secondary (add-on) OTDR-based modules.
An Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) is a fiber optic test instrument used as a troubleshooting device to find faults in the optical fiber link.
According to report, the worldwide use of handheld OTDR and associated devices reached $397.8 million in 2017, up from $391.4 million in 2016. Telecommunications reached $288.3 million, representing a 72.5 percent market share, versus 73.7% in the previous year.
The Cable TV sector is forecast to increase in volume (quantity/number of units) at over 5% annually during the forecast period (2017-2027). Market forecast data in this study report refers to consumption (use) for a particular calendar year; therefore, this data is not cumulative data.
The consumption value of OTDRs in the Private Networks is forecast for very impressive double-digit annual growth over most of the next 10-years, due to the increase in optical fiber deployment in LANs (local area networks), campus (LAN extension inter-building, LAN-to-LAN and redundant lines), and (very large) Data Centers (DCs), driven by critical high-speed data applications.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. OTDR Market Forecast, by Region
3. OTDR Competitive Environment
4. OTDR Technology/Patent Overview
5. Optical Communication Trends
6. Market Research Methodology
7. Definitions: Acronyms, Abbreviations, and General Terms
8. Market Forecast Data Base
- Acuity Brands, Inc.
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- AU Optronics Corporation
- BASF / BASF Future Business GmbH
- Boeing (The Boeing Company)
- Chi Mei Group
- Corning Incorporated
- General Electric Company
- Heraeus Precious Metals
- Intrinsiq Materials, Inc. (IM)
- JOLED Inc.
- Jusung Engineering Company, Limited
- Kaneka Corporation
- Kyulux Inc.
- LG Electronics / LE Chem
- LOMOX Limited
- Lumiotec Incorporated
- Merck KgaA – EMD Chemicals Group
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Mitsui Chemicals
- PPG Industries Inc.
- RITEK Corporation
- ROHM Company Limited
- SAES Getters (SAES Group)
- Thorn Lighting Limited
- 3M – Display Materials & System Division
- Tianma Micro-electronics Company
- WiseChip Semiconductor Inc.
- XENON Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jndjr3/global_optical?w=4