The “Global Level Sensors Market – Segmented By Type (Continuous Level, Point Level), By Technology (Magnetostrictive, Hydrostatic, Ultrasonic) End User (Power Generation, Food Processing, Oil and Gas), Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The level sensor market was valued at USD 3.77 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach USD 5.19 billion by 2023, recording a CAGR of 5.48%, over the forecast period of 2018-2023.
- Pharmaceutical Industry to Account for a Considerable Share
- North America Expected to Account for the Largest Market Share
Major Developments in the Market
- Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) launched a new solution to help operations and maintenance personnel to monitor midstream gas metering systems. This solution includes level sensors that are of significant importance for level measurement, in the oil and gas industry.
- SAP and Endress+Hauser collaborated to develop Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications, for the process industry. This collaboration is expected to bolster the company’s level sensor segment, a significant component of IIoT.
- ABB Ltd.
- SICK AG
- Ametek Inc.
- BinMaster Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Bindicator (A Subsidiary of Fortive Corporation)
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Endress + Hauser AG
- Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Siemens AG
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Level Sensor Market Segmentation
6. Level Sensors Market Companies
7. Level Sensors Market Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Global Level Sensor Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9hjxjf/global_level?w=4