The “Global Electric Insulator Market Size, Share – Segmented by Material, End User, Application (Transformers, Cables and Trnsmission Lines, Switchgears, Telecommunications, Busbars), and Geography – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global electric insulator market is expected to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period 2018 to 2023.
The rapid growth and increasing investments in the transmission and distribution sector and for the up-gradation of aging grid infrastructure, to establish a sustainable electricity network, is expected to boost the electric insulator market. Increasing demand for smart grids, along with stringent policies for energy efficiency, is expected to have a good impact on the electric insulator market.
Technological developments in the emerging economies like China, Japan, and India, coupled with the government initiatives for energy efficiency to obtain a reliable and efficient grid infrastructure, along with rapid urbanization, is expected to further drive the electric insulator market.
- Energy Efficiency Policies & Smart Grids Driving the Electric Insulator Market
- Ceramic Insulators – A Huge Market Potential
- Asia-Pacific Holds the Largest Share for Electric Insulator Market
- Aditya Birla Nuvo
- NGK Insulators Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- WT Henley
- Lapp Insulators
- Hubbell Inc.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Electric Insulator Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Electric Insulator Market Value Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
7. Market Segmentation and Analysis
8. Regional Electric Insulator Market Analysis
9. Electric Insulator Market Competitive Landscape
10. Electric Insulator Market Key Company Analysis
11. Electric Insulator Market Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ds3sz6/global_electric?w=4