The “Global Electric Boat Market – by Type, Boat Size, Battery Type, Region – Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global electric boat market was USD 7.75 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD 14.33 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 10.79% during the forecast period.
Increasing usage of electric boats for security purposes is major factor for the growth of the market. Growing outdoor activities such as fishing and boating are also driving the growth of the market. On the other hand, high initial costs of electric boats are hampering the growth of the market.
North America has the largest share in the market due to increasing boating activity by the American people. Europe will also have major share in the market owing to the increasing recreational boating activities. Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa will grow at a significant rate.
Industry Trends & Updates
- Polaris Industries has acquired Boat Holdings, a privately held boat manufacturers.
- Echo Voyagers
- Duffy Electric Boat
- Grove Boats
- Greenline Yachts
- Misty Harbor Boats
- Canadian Electric Boat
- Andaman Boatyard
- Boote Marian
- Triton Submarines
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Electric Boat Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by Type
6. Global Electric Boat Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by Boat Size
7. Global Electric Boat Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by Battery Type
8. Global Electric Boat Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by Region
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
11. Industry Structure
12. Global Electric Boat Market – The Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gnsmfr/global_electric?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900