The “Global Data as a Service Market – Segmented by End-user, and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Data as a Service (DaaS) market is expected to register a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The burgeoning appetite of businesses to gain competitive advantage from the use of data coupled with the challenge of managing an increasingly complex and heterogeneous data landscape has created the right conditions for data-as-a-service (DaaS) to emerge. Also, organizations are adopting real-time data analytics to gain valuable insights from these data bases. However, concerns regarding the privacy and security of cloud platform which are involved in DaaS deployment can challenge the growth of the market.
- BFSI Expected to Remain the Largest Sector
- Asia Pacific Anticipated to Witness the Fastest Growth
Notable Developments in the Market
- Workday Inc. announced the availability of DaaS, a cloud service which provides key metrics to customers seeking a better understanding of their company’s relative performance in comparison to peers.
- Frankly Inc. announced the launch of a data-driven audience targeting solution for local sales organizations.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Data as a Service Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
- Acxiom Corporation
- Bloomberg Finance L.P.
- Dow Jones & Company Inc.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute
- Equifax Inc.
- FactSet Research Systems Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- LexisNexis Group
- MasterCard Advisors LLC
- Money.net Inc.
- Moody’s Investors Service Inc.
- Morningstar Inc.
- Nielsen Holdings N.V
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Sentieo Inc.
- StatSocial Inc.
- Thomson Reuters Corporation
- Zoom Information
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of the Data as a Service Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lzqhln/global_data_as_a?w=4