October “ December 2018
- Revenue for the period was SEK 340.7 M (356.8), a decrease of 5 per cent compared to 2017.
- EBIT for the period was SEK 18.6 M (15.9), an increase of 17 per cent compared to 2017.
- Net result for the period was SEK 17.1 M (13.7).
- Earnings per share for the period, before dilution, was SEK 1.90 (1.56).
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was SEK 40.7 M (-7.4).
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 8.1 million, a decrease of 10 per cent compared to the same period in 2017. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 275.4 thousand, a decrease of 17 per cent and average Daily Active Users (DAU) was 2.0 million, a decrease of 3 per cent compared to the same period in 2017. Average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 44.7, an increase of 5 per cent from the same period last year.
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 2.5 (2.5) per share.
This information is information that G5 Entertainment AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 07:30 CET on February 13th, 2019.
About G5 Entertainment
G5 Entertainment Group develops and publishes high quality free-to-play games for both smartphones and tablets that are family-friendly, easy to learn, and targeted at the widest audience of both experienced and novice players. The group distributes their games through the Apple, Google, Amazon, and Windows application stores. The companys portfolio includes popular games like Hidden City, Mahjong Journey, Survivors: The Quest, The Secret Society, Pirates & Pearls ™, and Twin Moons. G5 Entertainment AB (Publ) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm main market under trade symbol G5EN.ST. For the 6th year in a row, G5 Entertainment is ranked in Deloittes Top 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies of Sweden.
Vlad Suglobov, CEO, [email protected]
Wikstrand, CFO, +46 76 00 11 11 5