2MC Method Co., Ltd. (Head office: Edogawa-ku, Tokyo; President/CEO: Kei Watanabe), a company developing products using the principle of bimetallic contact, will release Flight Aid (JAN code: 4573485910042) at the 2MC Method’s Official Online Store on September 16, 2019. Flight Aid is recommended for those who do not respond well to air pressure changes during flight.
For the details of Flight Aid: https://www.2mc.co.jp/f/eng
This is a patent-pending new product that has revived Bimetal Contact Therapy (acupuncture using gold and silver needles based on the principle of bimetallic contact) in the modern age, which has long been known to the Orient. Two different types of metals activate the flow of vital energy and relieve pressure on the temporomandibular joint by pressure stimulation using a needle, thereby releasing the pressure on the ear canal caused by pressure changes in situations such as on an airplane or diving and making the pressure release easier to eliminate the pressure difference and relieve ear pain.
[Feature of the new product]
1) Flight Aid is inspired by the gold and silver needle therapy, a type of acupuncture that has been traditionally used since ancient times in the Orient. 2) Flow of vital energy is forcedly generated by using the potential difference caused by bimetal contact of gold and titanium. 3) Flight Aid supports pressure release by relieving tension at the temporomandibular joint and releasing the pressure on the ear canal. 4) In addition to flying, Flight Aid can be used for diving, using oxygen capsules, etc.
- Trade name: Flight Aid (JAN code: 4573485910042)
- Price: 2,000 yen (excluding tax)
- Release date: September 16, 2019
- Channel of sales: 2MC Method’s Official Online Store
- Contact: 2MC Method Co., Ltd. E-mail: [email protected] TEL 81-80-2225-8425 (10:00-18:00 JST on weekdays)
[About 2MC Method Co., Ltd.]
[Contact for this release]
Kei Watanabe, Sales Department, 2MC Method Co., Ltd.
Tel: 81-80-2225-8425 (10:00-18:00 JST on weekdays)
E-mail [email protected]