ezCater, the worlds largest online marketplace for business catering, today unveiled its plans for the next generation of ezManage, a flexible, powerful, and complete catering management platform. The next gen ezManage includes:
- Advanced Order Management to accept, manage, and analyze catering orders from all sources (phone, online, and in-person) in one place.
- Point of Sale (POS) Integrations to streamline processes, improve accuracy, and reduce labor costs.
- Sales Management Tools to help reps sell and managers track performance.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to track customers, build relationships, and grow revenues.
- Payment Systems to easily manage payments via quotes, house accounts, and credit cards.
- Promotions and Loyalty Programs to improve new customer acquisition and retention.
- Open APIs to integrate with any effective system in which restaurants have already invested.
ezManage is the worlds only fully programmable catering management platform. With its modern API-first design, organizations can customize and extend ezManage to meet their precise needs. They can keep and connect the current systems that are successful, adopt ezManage modules to meet unsupported needs, or build new custom functionality on top of the platform.
ezManage is the modern platform to help all restaurants grow and better profit from their catering business, said Stefania Mallett, Co-founder and CEO at ezCater. Regardless of their size, past investments, or how they run their business, ezManage can help.
ezCater has seen strong demand for the first generation of the ezManage platform since its release with ezOrdering last Spring. Today, more than 2,400 brands representing more than 15,000 locations, including Villa Italian Kitchen, PDQ, and Rubios, have adopted ezManage to manage catering orders and ezOrdering to take catering orders online.
Our partnership with ezCater has been a tremendous asset in growing our catering business, said Stephanie Beamer, Division Vice President, Franchise & Catering at Villa Restaurant Group. Weve been an early adopter of all of their products and each one helps our business in a new way. The next generation of ezManage is going to be a game changer.
The new platform will be generally available in Spring 2019. Like the first generation of ezManage, the base level platform will be available at no cost. Select restaurants are currently participating in a private beta program of ezManage. While space is limited, companies who are interested in participating may visit www.ezcater.com/ezmanagebeta for more information.
About ezCater ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for business catering. ezCaters online ordering, on-time ratings and reviews, and award-winning customer service help businesspeople from organizations of all sizes and industries make meetings more successful and employees happier. ezCater partners with over 60,000 restaurants and caterers that use its product suite to grow, manage, and analyze their catering business. For more information or to place an order, visit www.ezcater.com.