LONDON, Oct. 24, 2018 — Mr. George Matharu, CEO of Elite Petro and Gas (“EPG”), announced today that the company has launched a project financing model that can be used for different types of Refinery Projects, including Gasoline, Diesel, LPG, Gas Condensate, Bitumen, and Petroleum Coke.
He further explained “The model is based on using one of EPG’s preferred Engineering, Procurement and Construction companies (or “EPC” Contractors) to deliver the entire project. Additionally, EPG and the EPC Contractor will jointly use their finance sources to secure the necessary funding, therefore providing clients with a turnkey solution for delivery and financing of major Refinery projects all over the world”.
Debt Financing can be provided for up to 80% of the project cost. The remaining 20% is normally provided by the project owner, but in some cases EPG can provide equity investors for qualifying and financially attractive projects.
Mr. Ben Liu, EPG’s Project Co-ordinator for China, added “We are extremely privileged and proud to work with some of the largest EPC Contractors in the world, who have extensive track records of delivering large and complex projects across a variety of industry sectors”.
Mr. George Matharu, EPG’s President & CEO, said “Even though our business activities do not fall under the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Regulations, we rigorously apply finance related policies and procedures to everything we do, such as anti-money laundering, anti-bribery, politically exposed persons, know your client, etc”.
Chairman of Elite Petro and Gas, Dr. Faisal Khazaal, concluded “Our clients can be confident that when we bring new financing strategies and products to the market, not only will the solutions be innovative, but will also be backed by ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management procedures, and incorporate ICC’s international standards for finance related activities”.
Elite Petro & Gas – Contact Details –
Elite Petro & Gas (Trademark by Elite Capital & Co. Limited) 33 St. James Square London, SW1Y4JS United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 709 5060 Facsimile: +44 (0) 203 709 5061 SWIFT Code: ELCTGB21