SpendEdge, a global procurement market intelligence firm, has announced the release of their Global Electric Vehicle Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report.
Recent market trends hint towards the exponential growth of the electric vehicles market. Riding on the current wave of infrastructural investments, different types of electric vehicles are registering an upward moving graph when it comes to their demand. According to this procurement report, increasing installation of charging and maintenance stations is boosting the feasibility of the electric cars; thereby, increasing its demand. Get your free sample report, to know about the other cost and volume drivers affecting the growth of this market.
However, our procurement experts believe that to channelize such growth and sustain profitability, knowledge on the market drivers might not be sufficient. Therefore, this procurement report has highlighted the intrinsic parameters that are aimed at facilitating a cohesive market strategy. Get in touch with our experts to get customized information for your business-specific procurement strategy.
Major factors that are drawing the preference towards electric vehicles are the low TCO associated with this category. Therefore, it is essential for the category managers to implement strategies that ensure a low TCO during the procurement of the vehicles, says SpendEdge procurement expert Sumit Yadav.
Some of the key findings of this procurement report highlight the critical aspects of this market, which will help the potential investors allocate their fund accordingly:
- Estimating TCO will empower buyers to realize higher savings
- Change in technology is key to the category growth during the forecast period
- Purchase the full report to gain unrestricted access to our comprehensive procurement report
SpendEdge is now offering limited-time discounts on report purchases. Buy two reports and get the third one for free.
SpendEdges procurement market intelligence reports for the logistics, warehousing and transportation category offer a comprehensive coverage of pricing strategies and supplier performance metrics. The reports also offer insights into product performance benchmarking criteria to help buyers achieve their procurement goals. Additionally, SpendEdges reports provide insights on the sustainability best practices for the market.
Report scope snapshot: Electric vehicle market
- Quantifying cost savings by negotiation strategies
- Supplier side levers
- Buyer side levers
- Interested to know more about the scope of our reports? Download a FREE sample
- Service level agreement
- Supplier selection criteria
- Incumbent supplier evaluation metrics
- Want customized information? Talk to us
- Category hierarchy
- Category scope
- Category map
- To access complete information on top suppliers, sustainability strategies, and demand forecasts for the products, Purchase the full report
Do you purchase multiple reports in a year? Our subscription platform, SpendEdge Insights, provides ready-to-use procurement research reports for multiple categories, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day FREE trial now
- Global Warehouse Management System Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Refrigeration Equipment Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence solutions and reports. For more information: https://www.spendedge.com/request-free-proposal
630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299