Eggplant, the customer experience optimization specialist, today announced the latest enhancements to its Digital Automation Intelligence (DAI) Suite. The new capabilities augment Eggplants continuous intelligent automation by making it simple and quick for teams to test the performance and usability of their products as well as basic functionality, delivering a better user experience that drives business outcomes.
Performance and usability play a critical role in user satisfaction, productivity, adoption, and retention. However, most teams are still only testing basic functionality. This approach is simply not enough in the digital world where software runs everything from retail, to banking, to cars, to medical devices.
Performance and usability testing have traditionally been very difficult and time-consuming for organizations. Adding these capabilities to the DAI Suite software means that teams can now test performance and usability quickly without requiring specialist knowledge or skills.
New additions to Eggplants Digital Automation Intelligence Suite for full user experience testing include:
- Automated usability testing: A range of usability problems are automatically identified, from slow loading images to objects that re-position themselves right before you try and click on them.
- One-click performance testing: Select any number of functional test cases and how many of each you want to run in parallel and simply click. The cloud based execution platform then executes the performance tests and returns with insights and results.
- Release Insights: Complete release readiness information in a dashboard that augments defect predictions, coverage analysis with both performance and usability insights.
Eggplant has also added a selection of other features to its DAI Suite to help teams accelerate testing and improve quality. For example, defect heat maps that enable testers to understand the root-cause patterns behind defects, sub-models to help teams get the benefits of model-based testing at Enterprise scale, and more APIs to ensure teams can fully integrate Eggplant into their DevOps pipeline.
Quotes and Commentary Optimizing the customer experience is the holy grail for all digital businesses. But most teams we speak to tell us that they dont have the time or skills for performance and usability testing. These new capabilities in Eggplants DAI suite mean that every testing team can now quickly and easily do performance and usability testing in addition to the functional testing they are already doing. Antony Edwards, COO, Eggplant
- Find out more about the Digital Automation Intelligence Suite
- Find out more about Eggplant Release Insights
- Follow Eggplant on Twitter
About Eggplant Eggplant, the fastest growing test automation provider and a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, provides user-centric, intelligent testing and performance solutions designed to optimize the digital experience, delight customers, and drive business success. Only Eggplant enables organizations to test, monitor, analyze, and report on the quality and responsiveness of software applications across different interfaces, platforms, browsers, and devices, including mobile, IoT, desktop, and mainframe. Learn more at eggplant.io.
Claire Rowberry, +1 617-785-5571
Ilona Hitel, +44 7734 355205