Technavio has been monitoring the ticket market and it is poised to grow by USD 37.86 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Ace Ticket Worldwide Inc., AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc., Bigtree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., Cinemark Holdings Inc., Cineplex Inc., Coast To Coast Tickets LLC, CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA, eBay Inc., Live Nation Entertainment Inc., and TickPick LLC are some of the major market participants. Although the growing adoption of marketing strategies to increase ticket sales will offer immense growth opportunities, the growing consumption of online content will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growing adoption of marketing strategies to increase ticket sales has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the growing consumption of online content might hamper market growth.
Ticket Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Ticket Market is segmented as below:
- Sporting Events
- Performing Arts
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40014
Ticket Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our ticket market report covers the following areas:
- Ticket Market size
- Ticket Market trends
- Ticket Market industry analysis
This study identifies the integration of analytics with online ticket platforms as one of the prime reasons driving the ticket market growth during the next few years.
Ticket Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Ticket Market, including some of the vendors such as Ace Ticket Worldwide Inc., AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc., Bigtree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., Cinemark Holdings Inc., Cineplex Inc., Coast To Coast Tickets LLC, CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA, eBay Inc., Live Nation Entertainment Inc., and TickPick LLC. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Ticket Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Ticket Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist ticket market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the ticket market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the ticket market
- Analysis of the markets competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of ticket market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- End-users: Viewers or consumers who subscribe or
- pay to view or listen to the content
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY SOURCE
- Market segmentation by source
- Comparison by source
- Primary – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Secondary – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by source
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY EVENT TYPE
- Market segmentation by event type
- Comparison by event type
- Sporting events – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Movies – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Concerts – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Performing arts – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by event type
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Ace Ticket Worldwide Inc.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc.
- Bigtree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc.
- Cineplex Inc.
- Coast To Coast Tickets LLC
- CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA
- eBay Inc.
- Live Nation Entertainment Inc.
- TickPick LLC
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavios report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavios comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.