In addition to opening more than 51,000 XFINITY WiFi hotspots for free use to those impacted by the Camp Fire, Comcast is now also providing Internet and Video services at a CAL Fire Command Center and several evacuation centers throughout the impacted areas.
Locations where Comcast services are being provided currently include:
- Butte College (CAL Fire Command Center) 3536 Butte Campus Dr., Oroville, CA 95965
- Church of the Nazarene 2238 Monte Vista Ave., Oroville, CA 95966
- Butte County Fairgrounds 199 E Hazel St., Gridley, CA 95948
- The Neighborhood Church 2801 Notre Dame Blvd., Chico, CA 95928
- Orland Fair Grounds 221 E. Yolo Street, Orland, CA 95963
- Chico Elks Lodge 1705 Manzanita Ave., Chico, CA 95926
- Church of the Nazarene 1184 East Ave., Chico, CA 95926
For a map of XFINITY WiFi hotspots, which are located both indoors and outdoors in places such as shopping districts, parks and businesses, please visit www.xfinity.com/wifi.
Once at a hotspot, select the xfinitywifi network name in the list of available hotspots and then launch a browser.
XFINITY Internet customers can sign in with their username and password, and they will be automatically connected at XFINITY WiFi hotspots in the future.
Non-XFINITY Internet subscribers should visit the Not an XFINITY Internet Customer section on the sign-in page to get started.