Cloudinary today announced significant growth milestones including major new strategic partnerships and rapid demand for its new Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution, first unveiled in June. The companys end-to-end DAM solution automates the entire media management lifecycle at scale, accelerates time to market, and optimizes the end user experience across all touchpoints. Cloudinary also introduced new DAM capabilities including an expanded media library with flexible sharing and collaboration capabilities that make it easy to control access to assets throughout their entire lifecycle and across all content, brand and developer teams.
Our secondary ticket marketplace is the largest in the world and Cloudinary has been instrumental in our ability to easily and efficiently manage our media assets for the millions of fans relying on our platform every day, said Susan Stigelitz, Head of Imagery at StubHub. Wed been utilizing Cloudinarys image and video management capabilities for months and adopting its digital asset management solution was a natural choice as it will allow our diverse teams to have a single source of truth for our media that makes it easy to collaborate and bridge big efficiency gaps. The Cloudinary team has been a trusted tech partner and we look forward to continued success in the months ahead.
- Since making its new DAM solution generally available less than four months ago, the company has added 40,000 new users to its platform, including 4,000 new DAM users, to surpass 370,000 total users, which combined represent more than 22 billion assets under management.
- Increased employee headcount to more than 150 globally with key hires in all three offices, in the US, UK and Israel, and significant investments in engineering, sales, customer success and business development.
- The company was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 and its DAM solution was awarded a Martech Breakthrough Award for product innovation.
- New content and eCommerce platform integrations with CoreMedia and Salesforce Commerce Cloud bring the power of Cloudinary instantly to their customers.
“With the CoreMedia integration to Cloudinary’s solution for digital asset management, our customers are able to deliver the personalized, content-rich experiences needed to boost engagement and conversions,” said Karsten Reuter, SVP Product Management at CoreMedia. “We’re pleased to have Cloudinary as a technology partner and their expertise in end-to-end media management for eCommerce continues to serve us and our customers very well.”
Rich media, including images and videos, represents more than 75% of the average websites weight today — and the role media plays in shaping online experiences cannot be understated, said Itai Lahan, Co-founder and CEO, Cloudinary. The challenge for brands comes not just from storing and managing these many thousands and often millions of individual assets, but in making sure that customer engagement is enhanced via these assets in ways previously unavailable to them. Companies that leverage these assets effectively and efficiently to deliver a rich and seamless experience are at a huge competitive advantage over those that dont.
- Learn about specific customer use cases and successes
- Download our latest eBook on the Power of Visual Storytelling
- Sign up for Cloudinary for free
Cloudinary provides a cloud-based media full-stack solution for the worlds top brands. With offices in the US, UK and Israel, Cloudinary has quickly become the de facto solution for web developers and marketers to manage images, videos and other rich media assets and deliver an optimal end user experience. Cloudinary has more than 5,000 customers worldwide, including AMC, Bleacher Report, Cars.com, Conde Nast, DoorDash, Fairfax Media, Forbes, Gizmodo, GrubHub, Hinge, Indiegogo, Lululemon Athletica, Outbrain, Stitch Fix, StubHub, Under Armour and Whole Foods Market. For more information, visit www.cloudinary.com.
Juli Greenwood, 617-515-8412