Andy Dunn, Chief Executive Officer, Bonobos and Senior Vice President, Digital Consumer Brands, Walmart U.S. eCommerce, and Micky Onvural, Co-President, Bonobos, join a one-of-a-kind roster of speakers at the first IAB Direct Brand Summita conference dedicated to direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands and the direct brand economy.
Direct-to-consumer brands are fueled by data, devoted to performance, and are developing new ways of doing business and this landmark summit from the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) will provide educational breakouts, actionable advice and proven strategies that DTC and traditional brands can apply to marketing, data, production, and fulfillment.
The Bonobos leaders will take centerstage on Tuesday, October 30, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern, to kick off the event with an insider look at how they grew the brand using direct-to-consumer methods and was ultimately acquired by Walmart. They will discuss the sharp differences between building a brand in 2007 versus today in 2018; why a woman was the right choice for leading the next chapter of Bonobos; and how branding and storytelling will evolve in years to come.
In addition to Bonobos Dunn and Onvural, the agenda for the IAB Direct Brand Summit will include direct-to-consumer brand pioneers and traditional brand innovators, who are integrating direct brand strategies:
- Brian Berger, CEO, Mack Weldon
- Jared Cluff, CMO, Blue Apron
- Rachel Cohen, CEO, Snowe
- Tom Cortese, Co-Founder and COO, Peloton
- Ryan Dell, Chief Marketing Officer, MVMT
- Mike Duboe, Head of Growth, Stitch Fix
- Erin Fujimoto, Co-Founder, Tommy John
- Randy Goldberg, Co-Founder and Chief Brand Officer, Bombas
- Jesse Horwitz, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Hubble
- Katie Jokipii, Senior Manager, Acquisition and Mass Media, Dollar Shave Club
- Selena Kalvaria, Vice President, Brand Marketing, Away
- Steve Gutentag, Co-Founder, Keeps
- Deepa Miglani, Senior Vice President, Marketing US, Babbel
- Tom Patterson, Co-Founder, Tommy John
- Pearl Percy, Vice President, Corporate Development, Nordstrom
- Shane Pittson, Head of Marketing, Quip
- Rishi Prabu, Co-Founder, Bespoke Post
- Leigh Radford, Vice President, P&G Ventures
- Fabian Seelbach, Head of Marketing, Curology
- Tina Sharkey, CEO, Brandless
- Brian Smith, President, Winc
- Shane Smith, Senior Director of Digital Marketing, HomeChef
- Nick Stafford, COO, Leesa
- Poppy Thorpe, Head of Brand Marketing and Strategy, Glossier
- Anu Verma, Head of Marketing, Care/Of
- Anne Walters, Vice President, Retail, Equinox
- David Webb, Director, Acquisition and Growth, HelloFresh
Jesse Horwitz , Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Hubble, and Jen Rubio, Co-Founder and Chief Brand Officer of Away, are serving as co-chairs of the event to help guide the agenda from a DTC entrepreneur insider perspective.
Platinum sponsors of the conference are Google and Hulu for Brands. Premier sponsors include Marketing Architects, Miq, Simulmedia, and Taboola, and VIP sponsors are Alliant and Verve.
The two-day IAB Direct Brand Summit will take place on Tuesday, October 30, and Wednesday, October 31, at Convene, 117 West 46th Street in New York City. To learn more about the event, please visit: https://www.directbrandsummit.com.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) empowers the media and marketing industries to thrive in the digital economy. Its membership is comprised of more than 650 leading media and technology companies that are responsible for selling, delivering, and optimizing digital advertising or marketing campaigns. The trade group fields critical research on interactive advertising, while also educating brands, agencies, and the wider business community on the importance of digital marketing. In affiliation with the IAB Tech Lab, it develops technical standards and best practices. IAB and the IAB Education Foundation are committed to professional development and elevating the knowledge, skills, expertise, and diversity of the workforce across the industry. Through the work of its public policy office in Washington, D.C., IAB advocates for its members and promotes the value of the interactive advertising industry to legislators and policymakers. Founded in 1996, the IAB is headquartered in New York City and has a San Francisco office.