The “Australia Furniture Market Outlook to 2022 – By Residential, Hospitality and Commercial Furniture, by Home Furnishing” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The furniture market of Australia witnessed growth at a CAGR of 3.0% during the period 2012-2017.
This report will help the readers to identify the ongoing trends in the industry and anticipated growth in future depending upon changing industry dynamics in coming years.
Furthermore, the report includes snapshot on the online furniture and used furniture market. The future analysis of overall Australia Furniture Market has also been discussed along with recommendations from analyst view. This report will help the readers to identify the ongoing trends in the industry and anticipated growth in future depending upon changing industry dynamics in coming years.
The report is useful for furniture retailers, Used Furniture Companies, Modular Kitchen Companies, Contract Furniture Manufacturers, Online Furniture companies, investors, potential entrants and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
Rise in number of furniture manufacturers and retail outlets largely contributed to the growth in market revenues. Furthermore, rise in urbanization generated increased demand for furniture from residential, hotels, office and industrial sectors during the period.
Additionally, increasing awareness among the customers about online sales and e-commerce portals for furniture along with the expansion in services of e-retailers including Pottery Barn, Zanui and others has also been a significant factor which has positively impacted Australia furniture market during recent years.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Australia Furniture Market Size by Consumer Expenditure
- Value Chain Analysis in Australia Furniture Market
- Australia Furniture Market Segmentation By Organized and Unorganized Sector, By End Users (Residential, Commercial and Hospitality), By Product Categories in Home Furniture, By Bedroom Furniture, By Living Room Furniture, By Kitchen Furniture, By Home Office Furniture, By Dining Room Furniture, By Storage Furniture, 2017
- Australia Modular Kitchen Market Size, 2017
- Snapshot on Australia Online Furniture Market
- Snapshot on Australia Home Furnishings Market
- Snapshot on Used Furniture Market
- Australia Furniture Market Trade Scenario
- Major Manufacturing Clusters for Australia Home Furniture Market
- Trends and Developments in Australia Furniture Market
- Issues and Challenges in Australia Furniture Market
- Government Initiatives and Regulations In Australia Furniture Market
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis in Australia Furniture Market
- Competitive Landscape in Australia Furniture Market
- Decision Making Parameters in Australia Furniture Market
- Australia Furniture Market Future Outlook and Projections By Consumer Expenditure 2018-2022
- Analyst Recommendations for Australia Furniture Market
- Dan Kitchens
- Dream Doors
- Fantastic Furniture
- Flat Pack Kitchen
- Freedom Furniture
- Freedom Kitchens
- Fuller Furniture
- Harvey Norman
- Icon By Design
- Kitchen Shack
- Living Styles
- Nick Scali
- Pacific Furniture and Linen House
- Pottery Barn
- Temple & Websters
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hsbpjw/australia?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900