The “Innovations in Wireless Sensors for Grain Storage, Smart Pump Monitoring, Flexible Sensors for Patient Monitoring, Hygienic Pressure Sensors, and Photoelectric Sensors” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This issue of Sensor TechVision TOE profiles innovations in wireless sensors for monitoring stored grain, smart sensors for pump monitoring, flexible sensors for monitoring bedridden patients, hygienic pressure sensors, and photoelectric sensors with enhanced ranges.
Key Topics Covered:
- Wireless Sensor Prevents Stored Grain from Spoilage
- Smart Sensor for Remote, Predictive Pump Monitoring
- More Comfortable, Continuous Monitoring of Bedridden Patients
- Compact and Hygienic Pressure Sensor
- Enhancing the Range of Photoelectric Sensors
- Industry Contacts