The “Innovations in Proppant Flowback Control Additives, Well Intervention Systems, Subsea Seawater Injection, and Pipe Sensors” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
This month’s Oil and Gas TOE profiles innovations in enhanced oil recovery (EOR) simulation software, proppant flowback controlling additive and EOR for oil sand extraction. The TOE also discusses sensors for well intervention, fracture simulation software, and proprietary seawater treatment. The TOE further explains about applying a permanent magnet motor to reduce energy consumption, a chemical formulation to boost oil production, and sensors to monitor gathering lines.
Key Topics Covered
1. Technology Advancements in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Plug-and-Perf System Improves Plug & Abandonment Efficiency
- Reservoir Modelling of Enhanced Oil Recovery Techniques and their Effects on Heavy or Conventional Oil Fields
- Additive for Controlling Proppant Flowback
- Proprietary EOR System for Oil Sands Extraction
- Fiber Optic-embedded Sensor for Well Intervention System
- Modeling Code to View Deep Inside Fractures
- Subsea Seawater Treatment Replaces Topsides Water Treatment
- Permanent Magnet Motor Reduces Energy Consumption of Electric Submersible Pumps
- Chemical Formulation Boosts Oil Production from Mature Vertical Wells
- Pipe Sensors for Monitoring Gathering Lines
2. Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t66qr2/2018_innovations?w=4