The “Innovations in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Drugs, Neurological Disorder Treatment, Solar Cells, Flexible Electronics, and Digital Forensics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with acute myeloid leukemia drugs and neurological disorder treatment. It also focuses on innovations in solar cells, flexible electronics, and digital forensics.
Key Topics Covered
- Promising Drug for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Converting Immune Cells into Functional Neurons
- Novel Bacteria-powered Solar Cell
- Large-scale Transparent Conductive Film Fabrication for Flexible Electronics
- Using Machine Learning to Automate Digital Forensics Processes of Verifying Authenticity of Images
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vf6xzf/2018_innovations?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Nervous System Drugs, Leukemia